To create services on one2one, open the “Your services” tab. Click "Create a service". On the next page, you will have the option to update all of the following fields:
- Picture: Choose a simple image that best illustrates your offer.
- Price: When you start a new service, don’t price it too high. If the demand is high, you can always increase the price later.
- In-app vs Credit card: In-app purchases have a 30% extra fee charged by Apple/Google, but In-app makes the purchase easy and impulsive which drives sales. Based on studies of In-app purchases, we suggest using In-app for low-priced services (<$15) and a credit card for more expensive ones.
- Description: Include a clear explanation of what you will deliver with the service. Be specific so your followers don’t feel like their expectations haven’t been met.
- Quantity/Expiration date: This will help you manage the volume of your offers so you can answer all your customers without being overwhelmed. Remember, scarcity drives demand.
- Starting message: Welcome the customer and request information upfront so you can quickly and adequately address their request.
- Starting file (optional): Automatically send a file to the customer as soon as they buy your service.